Thank you for your interest in my classes. New classes will be available to purchase on Friday June 3, 2022 at 10am EDT.
*Classes will be listed as SOLD OUT until June 3rd at 10am*
The 5 week classes will introduce you to both wheel-thrown and hand-made pieces. The emphasis is on fun while introducing the following topics: centering clay, pulling even walls, trimming your work, joining pieces and surface decoration. Classes are limited to four students for plenty of direct support and demonstrations.
Hand Building workshops will focus on learning the basics of pinching and coiling to create unique pieces of your own. Classes are limited to 6 at this time.
Please read the following important information before signing up:
- Stairs are required to access the studio.
- Class and Workshop registration is non-refundable. If you cancel at least a week before the class begins and I can find a replacement student, you can use your credit towards a future class. If I am unable to fill your spot then you will forfeit your payment. In this case, you might consider sending someone you love instead.
- Classes are subject to cancellation or rescheduling if the minimum number of students is not met. If this happens, you will receive a full refund.
- If I cancel an individual class due to illness or weather, I will do my best to accommodate everyone when rescheduling the lesson.
- Federal, Provincial & Municipal Covid19 guidelines must be followed and will be updated as they change.